The Trouble Smoker
-Includes free 2oz tin of Oak smoking chips-
Milled from solid wood and featuring a bespoke design, the Trouble Smoker is built to last. Our design focuses not only on the professional mixologist but also the home user looking to create. You will have total control over the amount of smoke in your drink, along with how you smoke it. How you choose to add your smoke is what sets the Trouble Smoker apart, fitting rocks, highball, glencairn, wine glasses, and even the neck of a bottle or decanter the possibilities are endless. The magnetic lid is used to cut off the smoke and allows you to capture your ashes for a cleaner experience. You can begin crafting in seconds with the easy setup, and cleanup couldn't be any easier making the Nimbus an essential part of your bar kit.
-Easy to clean smoking screen.
-Fits a variety of glasses including rocks, glencairn, wine, and even most bottles.
-Magnetic lid to keep embers contained and your bar top clean.
-Durable 3/4" base for maximum durability.
-Portable Size and Containment system for a smoked cocktail experience on the go.
- Pour or assemble your craft cocktail.
- Open your Trouble Smoker and place the base on top of your vessel of choice.
- Place a small amount of Oak & Iron Premium Smoking Chips into the smoking tray.
- Lightly toast the smoking chips with a butane torch, lighter, or match. (Adding flavor is an experiment just like mixology so enjoy the process and control the Trouble Smoker gives you over the balance of your drink. Start light and build up to the flavor you are seeking)
- Place the lid onto the base allowing the magnets to snuff your flame out to end the smoke.
- Allow a resting period for a richer flavor or remove your Trouble Smoker right away for a lighter more subtle smoke.
- Dispose of your ash and brush out or rinse your filter and re-insert it into the smoker.
- Enjoy your own handcrafted cocktail or modified spirit and start thinking about your next creation!